Saturday 15 November 2008

Miss Hyde


I wonder , what would my Miss Hyde looks like
*********
It's not a good thing, in my opinion, not to have your own Mr/Mrs Hyde. The good thing is to keep hiding him/her.
*********
I guess I will not know, till I try the formula
********
I believe that if I asked " how do you imagine your demon ?" , I would get so many denials and some angelic answers.
********
and I hope it won't be too late for the world then
*******
Well, let me admit it , I've seen only one side of her, and she's so selfish.
Unfortunately, she escapes my control sometimes.

2 comments:

فـــر يـــــدة said...

hello there !!
I thought since some time ago , about this concept , and i really wanted to write it down
But the thought was just kept within , uptight and close
It's not hard to "Not" be schitzophrenic , nowadays , because , between what we were raised upon as facts and values, sometimes we just act opposite because of many things
Do you think yourself as a hepocrite sometimes >> sure !!
Do you act calmly and you wish deep inside you had a dagger to let out some steam upon those who creates hatred inside you >>may be
But at least .. we admit it , we know it ,the real you and the " hyde " you each know their boundaries
some people do get astrayed between both
I hope we don't :)
sorry for chattering so long But !!
NICE POST :)

Unknown said...

Hi Farida :),it's nice to have you here again .
Actually your precious comments add a lot to the posts. And yes I do agree that being a hypocrite is too close to all of us.
"the real you and the " hyde " you each know their boundaries" . In most cases a third you has to define these boundaries and pay so much effort to keep 'em :)

Thanks for the visit and the comment :)